25 Shouts - 106,334 Scrobbles
Clare Fader & the Vaudevillains is a dark cabaret act that blends cabaret, jazz, pop, and world music that calls Winston-Salem, North Carolina their home. Led by Clare Fader on vocals, the Vaudevillains - Aaron Bachelder (percussion), Brad Cokendolpher (guitar), Mary K. Elinks (cello), and Andy Mabe (bass and backing vocals) - released the album Seventh and Trade in 2003 on the Raconteur Records label, "The Southeast's Most Independent Label" founded by Fader herself.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Wine - (3:49) - 515 plays
- Cabin Fever - (5:57) - 326 plays
- Johnny - (2:45) - 251 plays
- Big Bang Theory Man - (4:46) - 187 plays
- Left With The Thought Of You - (4:04) - 242 plays
- Animal Charm - (4:21) - 180 plays
- Drunk on Skin - (2:49) - 164 plays
- Catch of the Day - (3:35) - 160 plays
- Alice - (3:25) - 106 plays
- The Epic Moon - (4:06) - 197 plays