Clare Fader & The Vaudevillains
13 Shouts - 79,191 Scrobbles
Clare Fader & the Vaudevillains is a dark cabaret act that blends cabaret, jazz, pop, and world music that calls winston-salem, North Carolina their home. Led by Clare Fader on vocals, the Vaudevillains - Aaron Bachelder (percussion), Brad Cokendolpher (guitar), Mary K. Elinks (cello), and Andy Mabe (bass and backing vocals) - released the album Seventh and Trade in 2003 on the Raconteur Records label, "The Southeast's Most Independent Label" founded by Fader herself.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Catch of the Day - (3:34) - 222 plays
- The Epic Moon - (4:05) - 171 plays
- Big Bang Theory Man - (4:45) - 146 plays
- Libertango - (4:32) - 110 plays
- Tain Ya Ta Bain Mei Ren Gui - (3:48) - 70 plays
- Seventh and Trade - (4:43) - 81 plays
- Left With the Thought of You - (4:03) - 79 plays
- Down on the Quay - (3:19) - 64 plays
- Only the Neighbors Know - (3:48) - 59 plays
- Betty Crocker's Bail - (3:21) - 77 plays