Clare & the Reasons
67 Shouts - 355,638 Scrobbles
Clare and the Reasons call Brooklyn home, but after touring around the world extensively for their first two albums with Van Dyke Parks, My Brightest Diamond, and on their own, they needed a new setting – one that would make them see and hear differently. For 8 months in 2011 they lived in an apartment on Berlin’s Bergstrasse, on the western edges of what used to be the East. They got a 1968 Schwalbe moped – model KR-51 – and sped around the city at a velocity the congested New York streets would have prohibited.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- That's All - (2:56) - 647 plays
- Pluto - (3:26) - 382 plays
- Everybody Wants To Rule The World - (3:55) - 487 plays
- The Lake - (3:56) - 254 plays
- All the Wine - (2:08) - 289 plays
- Under the Water - (3:41) - 118 plays
- Ooh You Hurt Me So - (3:54) - 144 plays
- Alphabet City - (5:49) - 117 plays
- You Got Time - (4:16) - 125 plays
- Rodi - (4:34) - 115 plays