Clare & the Reasons
67 Shouts - 337,294 Scrobbles
Clare and the Reasons call Brooklyn home, but after touring around the world extensively for their first two albums with Van Dyke Parks, My Brightest Diamond, and on their own, they needed a new setting – one that would make them see and hear differently. For 8 months in 2011 they lived in an apartment on Berlin’s Bergstrasse, on the western edges of what used to be the East. They got a 1968 Schwalbe moped – model KR-51 – and sped around the city at a velocity the congested New York streets would have prohibited.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- That's All - (2:56) - 963 plays
- The Lake - (3:56) - 615 plays
- Pluto - (3:26) - 515 plays
- All the Wine - (2:08) - 710 plays
- Ooh You Hurt Me So - (3:54) - 295 plays
- You Got Time - (4:16) - 283 plays
- Everybody Wants To Rule The World - (3:55) - 291 plays
- Our Team Is Grand - (6:11) - 230 plays
- Under the Water - (3:41) - 275 plays
- Alphabet City - (5:49) - 240 plays