Clare & the Reasons
67 Shouts - 350,287 Scrobbles
Clare and the Reasons call Brooklyn home, but after touring around the world extensively for their first two albums with Van Dyke Parks, My Brightest Diamond, and on their own, they needed a new setting – one that would make them see and hear differently. For 8 months in 2011 they lived in an apartment on Berlin’s Bergstrasse, on the western edges of what used to be the East. They got a 1968 Schwalbe moped – model KR-51 – and sped around the city at a velocity the congested New York streets would have prohibited.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- That's All - (2:56) - 667 plays
- Pluto - (3:26) - 380 plays
- The Lake - (3:56) - 353 plays
- All the Wine - (2:08) - 276 plays
- Everybody Wants To Rule The World - (3:55) - 455 plays
- Ooh You Hurt Me So - (3:54) - 195 plays
- Alphabet City - (5:49) - 160 plays
- Rodi - (4:34) - 173 plays
- Under the Water - (3:41) - 161 plays
- Cook For You - (4:08) - 145 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online