Clare & the Reasons
66 Shouts - 347,547 Scrobbles
Clare and the Reasons call Brooklyn home, but after touring around the world extensively for their first two albums with Van Dyke Parks, My Brightest Diamond, and on their own, they needed a new setting – one that would make them see and hear differently. For 8 months in 2011 they lived in an apartment on Berlin’s Bergstrasse, on the western edges of what used to be the East. They got a 1968 Schwalbe moped – model KR-51 – and sped around the city at a velocity the congested New York streets would have prohibited.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- That's All - (2:56) - 673 plays
- Pluto - (3:26) - 410 plays
- The Lake - (3:56) - 391 plays
- All the Wine - (2:08) - 278 plays
- Everybody Wants To Rule The World - (3:55) - 291 plays
- Ooh You Hurt Me So - (3:54) - 214 plays
- Alphabet City - (5:49) - 161 plays
- You Got Time - (4:16) - 180 plays
- Under the Water - (3:41) - 185 plays
- Rodi - (4:34) - 188 plays