Clare & the Reasons
67 Shouts - 340,008 Scrobbles
Clare and the Reasons call Brooklyn home, but after touring around the world extensively for their first two albums with Van Dyke Parks, My Brightest Diamond, and on their own, they needed a new setting – one that would make them see and hear differently. For 8 months in 2011 they lived in an apartment on Berlin’s Bergstrasse, on the western edges of what used to be the East. They got a 1968 Schwalbe moped – model KR-51 – and sped around the city at a velocity the congested New York streets would have prohibited.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- That's All - (2:56) - 908 plays
- The Lake - (3:56) - 600 plays
- Pluto - (3:26) - 498 plays
- All the Wine - (2:08) - 447 plays
- Ooh You Hurt Me So - (3:54) - 296 plays
- You Got Time - (4:16) - 272 plays
- Everybody Wants To Rule The World - (3:55) - 275 plays
- Our Team Is Grand - (6:11) - 215 plays
- Alphabet City - (5:49) - 222 plays
- Under the Water - (3:41) - 260 plays