Clare & the Reasons
66 Shouts - 344,116 Scrobbles
Clare and the Reasons call Brooklyn home, but after touring around the world extensively for their first two albums with Van Dyke Parks, My Brightest Diamond, and on their own, they needed a new setting – one that would make them see and hear differently. For 8 months in 2011 they lived in an apartment on Berlin’s Bergstrasse, on the western edges of what used to be the East. They got a 1968 Schwalbe moped – model KR-51 – and sped around the city at a velocity the congested New York streets would have prohibited.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- That's All - (2:56) - 714 plays
- Pluto - (3:26) - 383 plays
- The Lake - (3:56) - 428 plays
- All the Wine - (2:08) - 315 plays
- Everybody Wants To Rule The World - (3:55) - 286 plays
- Ooh You Hurt Me So - (3:54) - 239 plays
- You Got Time - (4:16) - 208 plays
- Alphabet City - (5:49) - 142 plays
- Our Team Is Grand - (6:11) - 162 plays
- Rodi - (4:34) - 167 plays