Clare & the Reasons
66 Shouts - 345,056 Scrobbles
Clare and the Reasons call Brooklyn home, but after touring around the world extensively for their first two albums with Van Dyke Parks, My Brightest Diamond, and on their own, they needed a new setting – one that would make them see and hear differently. For 8 months in 2011 they lived in an apartment on Berlin’s Bergstrasse, on the western edges of what used to be the East. They got a 1968 Schwalbe moped – model KR-51 – and sped around the city at a velocity the congested New York streets would have prohibited.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- That's All - (2:56) - 785 plays
- The Lake - (3:56) - 463 plays
- Pluto - (3:26) - 392 plays
- All the Wine - (2:08) - 368 plays
- Ooh You Hurt Me So - (3:54) - 272 plays
- Everybody Wants To Rule The World - (3:55) - 285 plays
- You Got Time - (4:16) - 245 plays
- Our Team Is Grand - (6:11) - 190 plays
- Alphabet City - (5:49) - 153 plays
- Rodi - (4:34) - 171 plays