16 Shouts - 54,789 Scrobbles
Clara Schumann (1819–1896) was a German pianist and composer in the nineteenth-century Romantic style. She was born Clara Josephine Wieck on 13th September 1819 in Leipzig, the daughter of a music teacher. He taught her piano and composition, and she had written a piano concerto by the age of fifteen. She embarked on a career as a pianist, first appearing at a concert in Leipzig in 1828, followed by her debut as a solo performer in 1830 (when she also first met Robert Schumann, one of her father's students).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I. Allegro moderato - (10:38) - 185 plays
- III. Andante - (5:16) - 153 plays
- II. Scherzo. Tempo di menuetto - (5:15) - 158 plays
- IV. Allegretto - (6:59) - 140 plays
- I. Allegro - (8:03) - 61 plays
- Romanze In E-Flat Minor Op.11-1 - (3:37) - 69 plays
- Piano Trio in G minor, Op. 17: III. Andante - (5:35) - 36 plays
- Trois Romances, op. 11 - Nr. 1 es-Moll: Andante - (4:07) - 29 plays
- Piano Trio in G minor, Op. 17 - (5:07) - 49 plays
- II. Adagio - (2:24) - 23 plays