0 Shouts - 85,322 Scrobbles
Clams or CLAMS is the name of more than one artist:Read More...
1) Japanese shoegaze
2) experimental electronic
4) an American band consisting of all members of Ohio brain-fryers Lambsbread and James Ferraro of The Skaters, Lamborghini Crystal etc.
5) An experimental indie band from Binghamton, NY. They have one released in 2010, Clam Jam
1) A Japanese shoegaze band from Osaka, formed in September, 2001. The group includes Asami Clam, Hisashi Clam, Takayuki Clam, Takeshi Clam. The group's first album "CLAMS" was released in January, 2003. Their pop sensibility is influenced by The Flaming Lips, Yo La Tengo and My Bloody Valentine.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- See The Brightest Star - 9,765 plays
- P-NUT BUTTER irony - 10,406 plays
- Sundae Bird - 7,985 plays
- Spirytus - 5,430 plays
- Applecider - 5,264 plays
- Lipcream - 5,152 plays
- Sunset Orange Beach - 5,417 plays
- Round 5 - 4,689 plays
- Circulation - 4,515 plays
- Sunlight Yellow - 4,785 plays