8 Shouts - 6,465 Scrobbles
In the early 80's, Civil Dissident started in Melbourne, on the East Coast of Australia. Civil Dissident and their friends Mad Flowers and Society's Victim started jamming around 1982, and after line-up changes between the three bands (Tracey and Dave leaving Mad Flowers for Civil Dissident and Grant and Andrew leaving Civil Dissident for Mad Flowers), the Civil Dissident line-up was finalised with: Tracey on bass, Wayne on guitar, Dave on drums and Mat on vocals. This line-up would last until the end of Civil Dissident at their last show on the 20th of April, 1985.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Death For a Buzz - (2:14) - 42 plays
- That was this is - (3:16) - 14 plays
- 20th Century Holocaust Pt II - (2:54) - 10 plays
- Never together - (2:16) - 11 plays
- A Nazi Choice - (1:44) - 10 plays
- First blood - (3:56) - 10 plays
- The buck stops here - (3:26) - 8 plays
- 20th century holocaust pt.ii - (2:54) - 10 plays
- Tell me the solution - (2:22) - 7 plays
- Memories of menzies - (2:54) - 5 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online