Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI get so distracted
By some people's reactions
That I don't see my own faults
For what they are, for what they are
At times so self destructive
- Hello, I'm Delaware - (5:55) - 2 plays
- LyricsI heard the church bells from afar. And we found each other in the dark. And when the smoke does finally pass, we will rise above all the ash.
Chorus: Cause we're gonna live (X 9) at last.
So bright, the flames burn in the heart, that we found each other in the dark. My peace, out in the wilderness, we are fighting to survive and convalesce
Chorus: We're gonna live (X 9) like the rest.
Feel the blacks of these waters, and the cold lonely air. On the rock restless seas, the vessel in deep disrepair. And I swore they started singing, but then come, rejoice. I can still hear your voice.
- LyricsWith you on my mind
And my heart held in your hands
Screaming, break me, oh, oh
Break me, oh, oh
Ooh, oh, oh
- City and Colour- Fragile Bird - (4:21) - 1 plays
- City and Colour - The Grand Optimist - (4:04) - 1 plays
- City and Colour- Little Hell - (4:43) - 1 plays