181 Shouts - 738,839 Scrobbles
Cire is guitar-driven, intelligent rock. The contemplative vocals of creator Eric Johanson often explore philosophical and scientific worldviews stemming from his interest in evolutionary psychology, philosophy, and politics. Cire has recently released its third album, Wholesale Buyout (2006), a download-only release. Started in New Orleans by artist/producer Eric Johanson, Cire's musical influences range from industrial to blues, but the sound would generally be classified an original species of rock.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Brand X Misery - (5:18) - 1,864 plays
- LyricsI'll save a hole for you to crawl into when you wake up to see,
this great deceit you bought into.
Your face will melt, and soon you'll be consumed.
We've got highly specific information, feed it to your congregation.
- Choreography - (4:01) - 1,836 plays
- Lay This Out - (4:32) - 1,580 plays
- Unwilling Accomplice - (4:10) - 1,577 plays
- Edge of Consciousness - (5:46) - 1,514 plays
- Laugh Some Day - (5:02) - 1,293 plays
- Luca - (5:46) - 1,213 plays
- Red Queen - (4:56) - 1,229 plays
- Adrenological - (4:19) - 1,322 plays