11 Shouts - 82,521 Scrobbles
Born and raised in Buffalo, NY, Cindy enjoyed a varied career in music starting from a very young age. Although her first instrument of choice was the piano, which she began playing at the age of six, she made the fateful choice to pick up the trumpet in her fourth grade band program. At the tender age of 12 she began performing professionally with a Buffalo area jazz band that consisted of all promising young musicians called “Sugar and Jazz.” The group consisted of kids from ages 12-17 and stressed the importance of professionalism and emulating the big band sounds of the 1940s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Riverside Jive - (3:53) - 1,097 plays
- Lifted - (4:54) - 499 plays
- Footprints - (7:29) - 432 plays
- You Don't Know What Love Is - (7:00) - 424 plays
- Massive Transit - (5:53) - 482 plays
- Bliss - (5:14) - 400 plays
- Squeeze Me - (6:55) - 365 plays
- Deja Blue - (4:16) - 306 plays
- Lost and Found - (4:23) - 259 plays
- A New Day - (4:54) - 189 plays