11 Shouts - 78,178 Scrobbles
Born and raised in Buffalo, NY, Cindy enjoyed a varied career in music starting from a very young age. Although her first instrument of choice was the piano, which she began playing at the age of six, she made the fateful choice to pick up the trumpet in her fourth grade band program. At the tender age of 12 she began performing professionally with a Buffalo area jazz band that consisted of all promising young musicians called “Sugar and Jazz.” The group consisted of kids from ages 12-17 and stressed the importance of professionalism and emulating the big band sounds of the 1940s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Footprints - (7:29) - 590 plays
- Riverside Jive - (3:53) - 704 plays
- Lifted - (4:54) - 1,504 plays
- You Don't Know What Love Is - (7:00) - 546 plays
- Massive Transit - (5:53) - 520 plays
- Squeeze Me - (6:55) - 386 plays
- Bliss - (5:14) - 340 plays
- Deja Blue - (4:16) - 303 plays
- Lost and Found - (4:23) - 262 plays
- A New Day - (4:54) - 237 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online