11 Shouts - 74,175 Scrobbles
Born and raised in Buffalo, NY, Cindy enjoyed a varied career in music starting from a very young age. Although her first instrument of choice was the piano, which she began playing at the age of six, she made the fateful choice to pick up the trumpet in her fourth grade band program. At the tender age of 12 she began performing professionally with a Buffalo area jazz band that consisted of all promising young musicians called “Sugar and Jazz.” The group consisted of kids from ages 12-17 and stressed the importance of professionalism and emulating the big band sounds of the 1940s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Footprints - (7:29) - 876 plays
- You Don't Know What Love Is - (7:00) - 691 plays
- Massive Transit - (5:53) - 581 plays
- Riverside Jive - (3:53) - 535 plays
- Lifted - (4:54) - 1,365 plays
- Bliss - (5:14) - 337 plays
- Button Legs - (5:25) - 287 plays
- A New Day - (4:54) - 296 plays
- Squeeze Me - (6:55) - 303 plays
- Lost and Found - (4:23) - 275 plays