10 Shouts - 62,550 Scrobbles
Born and raised in Buffalo, NY, Cindy enjoyed a varied career in music starting from a very young age. Although her first instrument of choice was the piano, which she began playing at the age of six, she made the fateful choice to pick up the trumpet in her fourth grade band program. At the tender age of 12 she began performing professionally with a Buffalo area jazz band that consisted of all promising young musicians called “Sugar and Jazz.” The group consisted of kids from ages 12-17 and stressed the importance of professionalism and emulating the big band sounds of the 1940s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Footprints - (7:29) - 610 plays
- You Don't Know What Love Is - (7:00) - 751 plays
- Massive Transit - (5:53) - 588 plays
- Lifted - (4:54) - 533 plays
- Bloom - (4:45) - 1,476 plays
- Deja Blue - (4:16) - 311 plays
- On Solid Ground - (4:14) - 247 plays
- Uptown Drive - (4:37) - 273 plays
- A New Day - (4:54) - 307 plays
- Sycamore Soul - (4:43) - 195 plays