11 Shouts - 69,590 Scrobbles
Born and raised in Buffalo, NY, Cindy enjoyed a varied career in music starting from a very young age. Although her first instrument of choice was the piano, which she began playing at the age of six, she made the fateful choice to pick up the trumpet in her fourth grade band program. At the tender age of 12 she began performing professionally with a Buffalo area jazz band that consisted of all promising young musicians called “Sugar and Jazz.” The group consisted of kids from ages 12-17 and stressed the importance of professionalism and emulating the big band sounds of the 1940s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Footprints - (7:29) - 982 plays
- Massive Transit - (5:53) - 622 plays
- You Don't Know What Love Is - (7:00) - 764 plays
- Lifted - (4:54) - 495 plays
- Deja Blue - (4:16) - 318 plays
- A New Day - (4:54) - 364 plays
- Bloom - (4:45) - 361 plays
- Riverside Jive - (3:53) - 230 plays
- Button Legs - (5:25) - 190 plays
- Inevitable - (5:33) - 291 plays