10 Shouts - 59,294 Scrobbles
Born and raised in Buffalo, NY, Cindy enjoyed a varied career in music starting from a very young age. Although her first instrument of choice was the piano, which she began playing at the age of six, she made the fateful choice to pick up the trumpet in her fourth grade band program. At the tender age of 12 she began performing professionally with a Buffalo area jazz band that consisted of all promising young musicians called “Sugar and Jazz.” The group consisted of kids from ages 12-17 and stressed the importance of professionalism and emulating the big band sounds of the 1940s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You Don't Know What Love Is - (7:00) - 687 plays
- Lifted - (4:54) - 511 plays
- Massive Transit - (5:53) - 509 plays
- Footprints - (7:29) - 382 plays
- Bloom - (4:45) - 1,501 plays
- Deja Blue - (4:16) - 336 plays
- Uptown Drive - (4:37) - 270 plays
- A New Day - (4:54) - 278 plays
- On Solid Ground - (4:14) - 234 plays
- Sycamore Soul - (4:43) - 206 plays