22 Shouts - 319,086 Scrobbles
A Cider Sky is that breathtaking moment when the Sun takes a bow and wishes goodnight to the day. Flashing a bright orange smile, he welcomes his old friend the Moon. Bathed in a glow of rusty light, the stars begin to get themselves comfortable for their nightly watch. It's a time when magical things can happen. Simon Wilcox and Shridhar Solanki met in London by accident. But theirs was a beautiful accident and another chance meeting in Los Angeles led to the creation of their critically acclaimed single, 'Northern Lights', which made it's debut in the Twilight Saga film, Breaking Dawn.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Northern Lights - (3:49) - 17,928 plays
- We Are in Love - (4:00) - 8,402 plays
- Pieces - (3:49) - 4,468 plays
- Fall - (3:50) - 4,011 plays
- Glowing in the Dark - (4:00) - 3,186 plays
- Where to Now - (3:13) - 2,357 plays
- A Minute or Two - (3:45) - 2,179 plays
- Shooting Stars - (3:19) - 2,214 plays
- Love is a Drum - (3:28) - 2,035 plays
- Flames - (3:21) - 1,459 plays