0 Shouts - 447,730 Scrobbles
There are at least 5 Chronos out there:Read More...
1. Dj Shankar (Chronos Project) aka Nick Klimenko from Russia was only 20 years old when discovered by Sunline Records. His musical background and love for Nature immediately made them soul mates and an agreement to release “Steps to the Great Knowledge” was born a few days after.
Nick was definitely inspired by Mayan culture and used several oriental music instruments to make this album.
(1) has three projects at the moment - “Chronos” (Nick’s own project based on Chillout-Ambient-Ethnic and some Trip-Trance music). The second is “Secret Trick” project (Nick Shankar, German Gravizapa featuring Jess Etonloupe from Australia…
The idea is to make a unique sound for the Russia melodic first of all, some classical elements and some groovy and funny moments) And the last project is “Hologram” based on dancefloor sound
2. A progressive rap artist born in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. His straightforward texts reveal the dreadful situation in our community. He also clears up himself with religion, his girlfriend and the government.
3. A Post-Metal band from Kent in the UK. Formed in 2010, Chronos have self released a 4-track demo digitally and released debut EP The Grips of Winter via Dog Knights Productions. Currently recording for a split 10" with The Mire due to be released on DKP in Autumn 2011. http://www.facebook.com/chronosuk
4. Chronos is a 5 piece progressive rock-blues band from thuringia, germany. They can be found on myspace.com/listentochronos and are part of the Mikrokleinstgarten collective ( mikrokleinstgarten.de ).
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sky Path - 29,192 plays
- Self Overcoming - 21,642 plays
- Step By Step - 20,662 plays
- Solar Movement (Paleolithic edit) - 17,026 plays
- Spiral Clouds - 14,074 plays
- Stonehendge - 15,652 plays
- Mayan Artifact (part 1) - 16,321 plays
- Ice Hearts Age (Side Liner Remix) - 13,926 plays
- Mayan Artifact (Part 2) - 12,616 plays
- Shamora Ritual - 9,380 plays