121 Shouts - 200,875 Scrobbles
Chrome Hoof are an experimental orchestra based in London, England. The group was formed in 2000 by Cathedral bassist Leo Smee and his brother Milo Smee. Initially performing as a duo, their music was mostly electronic. Since the start, however, the group have continuously recruited new members playing various instruments. As of 2007, the group have about ten members and instruments such as saxophone, trumpet, bassoon, violin, guitars, bass and drums.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tonyte - (5:30) - 403 plays
- Pronoid - (3:48) - 244 plays
- Circus 9000 - (4:40) - 192 plays
- Knopheria - (4:20) - 270 plays
- Enter The Drobe - (3:36) - 231 plays
- Nordic Curse - (1:58) - 199 plays
- When The Lightning Strikes - (5:12) - 209 plays
- Moss Covered Obelisk - (9:03) - 183 plays
- Leave This Ruined Husk - (3:46) - 177 plays
- Kestrel Dawn - (1:48) - 193 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online