125 Shouts - 713,953 Scrobbles
Christopher Owens, the rawboned San Francisco singer/songwriter with a far-out backstory and a modeling contract, has announced the release of his debut solo album, completed just months after leaving his band Girls. Called Lysandre, the LP comes out January 15th, 2013, via Fat Possum. It was mostly written all at once, shortly after the release of Girls’ debut, Album, and derives its name and inspiration from a real-life Lysandre whom Owens met and fell in love with on tour.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- My troubled Heart - (2:19) - 9,448 plays
- Nothing More Than Everything To Me - (2:10) - 10,257 plays
- Never Wanna See That Look Again - (2:11) - 9,804 plays
- It Comes Back To You - (4:28) - 8,019 plays
- Stephen - (2:39) - 6,082 plays
- Oh My Love - (2:40) - 6,400 plays
- Nobody's Business - (1:24) - 5,702 plays
- Here We Go - (3:37) - 3,815 plays
- A Heart Akin The Wind - (3:02) - 5,133 plays
- Key to My Heart - (2:03) - 4,878 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online