119 Shouts - 538,436 Scrobbles
Christopher Owens, the rawboned San Francisco singer/songwriter with a far-out backstory and a modeling contract, has announced the release of his debut solo album, completed just months after leaving his band Girls. Called Lysandre, the LP comes out January 15th, 2013, via Fat Possum. It was mostly written all at once, shortly after the release of Girls’ debut, Album, and derives its name and inspiration from a real-life Lysandre whom Owens met and fell in love with on tour.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Here We Go - (3:37) - 10,122 plays
- New York City - (3:15) - 6,362 plays
- Here We Go Again - (3:26) - 7,431 plays
- A Broken Heart - (3:11) - 6,199 plays
- Lysandre's Theme - (0:38) - 5,391 plays
- Lysandre - (2:54) - 5,609 plays
- Love is in the Ear of the Listener - (2:15) - 4,577 plays
- Riviera Rock - (3:34) - 4,076 plays
- Everywhere You Knew - (2:17) - 4,475 plays
- Part of Me (Lysandre's Epilogue) - (2:30) - 4,039 plays