124 Shouts - 676,500 Scrobbles
Christopher Owens, the rawboned San Francisco singer/songwriter with a far-out backstory and a modeling contract, has announced the release of his debut solo album, completed just months after leaving his band Girls. Called Lysandre, the LP comes out January 15th, 2013, via Fat Possum. It was mostly written all at once, shortly after the release of Girls’ debut, Album, and derives its name and inspiration from a real-life Lysandre whom Owens met and fell in love with on tour.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nothing More Than Everything To Me - (2:10) - 12,166 plays
- It Comes Back To You - (4:28) - 9,274 plays
- Never Wanna See That Look Again - (2:11) - 9,637 plays
- Stephen - (2:39) - 7,740 plays
- Here We Go - (3:37) - 5,974 plays
- My troubled Heart - (2:19) - 6,823 plays
- Oh My Love - (2:40) - 5,350 plays
- Nobody's Business - (1:24) - 4,922 plays
- A Heart Akin The Wind - (3:02) - 4,342 plays
- Key to My Heart - (2:03) - 4,375 plays