118 Shouts - 500,393 Scrobbles
Christopher Owens, the rawboned San Francisco singer/songwriter with a far-out backstory and a modeling contract, has announced the release of his debut solo album, completed just months after leaving his band Girls. Called Lysandre, the LP comes out January 15th, 2013, via Fat Possum. It was mostly written all at once, shortly after the release of Girls’ debut, Album, and derives its name and inspiration from a real-life Lysandre whom Owens met and fell in love with on tour.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Here We Go - (3:37) - 12,054 plays
- New York City - (3:15) - 8,401 plays
- Here We Go Again - (3:26) - 8,455 plays
- A Broken Heart - (3:11) - 8,190 plays
- Lysandre's Theme - (0:38) - 6,699 plays
- Lysandre - (2:54) - 7,373 plays
- Love is in the Ear of the Listener - (2:15) - 5,997 plays
- Riviera Rock - (3:34) - 5,207 plays
- Everywhere You Knew - (2:17) - 5,904 plays
- Part of Me (Lysandre's Epilogue) - (2:30) - 5,142 plays