121 Shouts - 604,928 Scrobbles
Christopher Owens, the rawboned San Francisco singer/songwriter with a far-out backstory and a modeling contract, has announced the release of his debut solo album, completed just months after leaving his band Girls. Called Lysandre, the LP comes out January 15th, 2013, via Fat Possum. It was mostly written all at once, shortly after the release of Girls’ debut, Album, and derives its name and inspiration from a real-life Lysandre whom Owens met and fell in love with on tour.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Here We Go - (3:37) - 6,558 plays
- It Comes Back To You - (4:28) - 5,189 plays
- Here We Go Again - (3:26) - 4,591 plays
- New York City - (3:15) - 3,976 plays
- Nothing More Than Everything To Me - (2:10) - 4,319 plays
- A Broken Heart - (3:11) - 4,512 plays
- Lysandre - (2:54) - 3,768 plays
- Lysandre's Theme - (0:38) - 3,312 plays
- Love is in the Ear of the Listener - (2:15) - 3,097 plays
- Riviera Rock - (3:34) - 2,771 plays