124 Shouts - 683,715 Scrobbles
Christopher Owens, the rawboned San Francisco singer/songwriter with a far-out backstory and a modeling contract, has announced the release of his debut solo album, completed just months after leaving his band Girls. Called Lysandre, the LP comes out January 15th, 2013, via Fat Possum. It was mostly written all at once, shortly after the release of Girls’ debut, Album, and derives its name and inspiration from a real-life Lysandre whom Owens met and fell in love with on tour.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nothing More Than Everything To Me - (2:10) - 14,121 plays
- Never Wanna See That Look Again - (2:11) - 11,537 plays
- It Comes Back To You - (4:28) - 10,101 plays
- My troubled Heart - (2:19) - 8,803 plays
- Stephen - (2:39) - 7,994 plays
- Here We Go - (3:37) - 5,552 plays
- Oh My Love - (2:40) - 6,591 plays
- Nobody's Business - (1:24) - 5,953 plays
- A Heart Akin The Wind - (3:02) - 5,284 plays
- Key to My Heart - (2:03) - 5,253 plays