35 Shouts - 522,082 Scrobbles
Christopher Franke (born Berlin, 6 April 1953) was a member of the German electronic group Tangerine Dream with Edgar Froese and Peter Baumann from 1970. He originally played drums, but began playing synthesizers as the group moved away from its psychedelic rock origins. Since his departure in 1988, he has founded the Sonic Images record label, the Earthtone New Age Music label and the Berlin Symphonic Film Orchestra, and produced a number of solo works.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Radiant Band of Light - (4:33) - 356 plays
- Purple Waves - (4:39) - 302 plays
- Black Garden View - (4:52) - 241 plays
- Amber Waves - (3:27) - 351 plays
- The Mission of Father Sanchez - (5:42) - 157 plays
- The Celestine Theme - (5:41) - 154 plays
- Viciente - (5:25) - 257 plays
- Electric Becomes Eclectic - (3:41) - 156 plays
- Illumination - (4:30) - 170 plays
- Mystical Experience on the Mountain - (5:29) - 141 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online