1,609 Shouts - 7,227,323 Scrobbles
Christina Perri, born August 19, 1986 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States, is a singer-songwriter, guitarist, and pianist. She initially rose to fame with her 2010 debut single "Jar of Hearts," which charted in the top 20 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart after being used in the popular television show, "So You Think You Can Dance." Perri grew up in Bensalem, Pennsylvania (a suburb of Philadelphia) with her older brother, Nick Perri, who formerly played guitar with Shinedown, among other artists.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Thousand Years - (4:48) - 230,947 plays
- Jar of Hearts - (4:06) - 172,459 plays
- Arms - (2:47) - 73,411 plays
- LyricsThe sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming
Do you feel the way I do, right now?
I wish we would just give up
'Cause the best part is falling, call it anything but love
And I will make sure to keep my distance
- LyricsHow the hell does a broken heart
Get back together when it's torn apart?
Teach itself to start beating again
This little bluebird
- The Lonely - (3:53) - 24,820 plays
- Bang Bang Bang - (3:05) - 19,572 plays
- A Thousand Years - feat. Steve Kazee [Part 2] - (5:06) - 18,323 plays
- Sad Song - (4:30) - 15,549 plays
- Penguin - (4:36) - 14,866 plays