0 Shouts - 15,267 Scrobbles
1) Christina Lindberg, born November 4, 1968, is a Swedish country and dansband singerRead More...
Christina has sung together with the "dansband" Lasse Stefanz and is probably most known for the song De sista ljuva åren, which was a Svensktoppen hit from February 1989 and the upcoming 65 weeks. She also had an own dansband, Christina Lindbergs orkester.
2) Britt Christina Marinette Lindberg (born 6 December 1950, in Gothenburg, Sweden) is a Swedish actress, glamour model, journalist and singer of few bad songs. Lindberg is one of Sweden's most famous centerfold and exploitation film star.Lindberg grew up in a working class home in Annedal, Gothenburg, together with her sister and three brothers. She studied Latin at school and planned to continue her studies in archeology.
During her high school years (she was around 18 years old) she started posing nude for men's magazines, such as FIB aktuellt and Lektyr, after having garnered some attention posing in bathing suits for newspapers. She became a popular centerfold due to her doe-eyes, sweet doll-face and well-proportioned body. She later appeared in men's magazines such as Penthouse (UK), Playboy (U.S.), Lui (France) and Mayfair (UK). She was a Penthouse Pet in the June 1970 issue of Penthouse.
Lindberg has appeared or starred in 23 feature films, most of which have been erotica, exploitation or softcore pictures. Her first movie was an American production (Maid in Sweden), filmed in Sweden with a Swedish cast. She got her second role in Jan Halldoff's comedy Rötmånad which was released in 1970. The film was seen by over 250.000 Swedes and went on to become a commercial success. Her third film, Exponerad, was released with a lot of hoopla at the Cannes festival in 1971 and turned her into an international celebrity.
A long string of exploitation films followed, many of which were filmed in Germany and Japan. As part of the marketing campaign for Exponerad she also went on a publicity trip to Japan, which later resulted in an invitation to appear in Japanese exploitation films. In Japan she played a major supporting role in Norifumi Suzuki's Pink film classic Sex & Fury. In 1972 she starred as Madeleine in Bo A. Vibenius's controversial film Thriller - en grym film. Director Quentin Tarantino expressed his admiration for both the film and Lindberg's performance, and Madeleine later served as an inspiration for Uma Thurman's character in Tarantino's Kill Bill films. In Kill Bill he also borrowed elements from Sex & Fury. In the action-comedy spoof Sex, lögner & videovåld Lindberg made a brief cameo as Madeleine.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Country Road - 1,494 plays
- Rocking Around The Christmas Tree - 659 plays
- Tills Vägen Tar Slut - 387 plays
- Fri Som En Fågel - 373 plays
- Billie Joe - 504 plays
- Let Your Love Flow - 243 plays
- Allt blir tyst igen - 297 plays
- Vid Flodens Strand - 385 plays
- Sång För Vind Och Regn - 378 plays
- Sången Till Livet - 295 plays