7 Shouts - 6,473 Scrobbles
The band formed in Seattle, USA, from the ashes of Subvert sometime in 1991, but rather than the hardcore/punk style that Subvert explored, Christdriver was much more of a cold, industrial metal act: think bleak dissonance, pulsing slow to mid-paced tempos, plenty of samples, hypnotic repetition, and long songs that average around seven minutes each. They made their recorded debut in 1995 with the ""Your Vision Leaves Me Blind" 7" and followed that up in 1996 with the 70+ minute "Everything Burns". Shortly thereafter they split-up and some of the members joined Black Noise Cannon.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mediate - (8:28) - 20 plays
- You Destroy - (3:31) - 17 plays
- Drone - (2:40) - 16 plays
- Virtual Reality - (11:50) - 13 plays
- Sight - (7:40) - 13 plays
- Fistful of Nothing - (8:04) - 11 plays
- So Much For Passion - (7:41) - 12 plays
- Clean Eyes - (3:21) - 9 plays
- The Beauty of Their Weapons - (9:47) - 9 plays
- Clean Eyes (Ray's Version) - (7:09) - 7 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online