11 Shouts - 61,156 Scrobbles
Christ Analogue was devised in 1995 by programmer/vocalist Wade Alin. The 1996 release of their debut album, “The Texture ov Despise,” earned the band instant respect and established them as a force in the electronic/industrial music scene. With some of the most aggressive and exciting performances ever seen from an electronic-based project, Christ Analogue developed a strong following in the Seattle, WA, and Vancouver, BC, areas, and they began to contemplate the same exposure on a national level.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Fight - (3:36) - 144 plays
- Fuse - (3:58) - 118 plays
- American Glamour Girl - (1:53) - 84 plays
- Piss - (3:42) - 61 plays
- Hemisphere - (3:20) - 39 plays
- Ana - (4:27) - 39 plays
- So Brand New - (4:30) - 34 plays
- RIgor - (4:05) - 27 plays
- No Daughter Icon - (4:00) - 95 plays
- This Shall Not Breathe - (4:04) - 32 plays