0 Shouts - 627,300 Scrobbles
Chris Tilton, a New Orleans, Louisiana, native, was born June 9, 1979. He obtained his Bachelor of Music Composition degree from the University of the Arts (Philadelphia) in 2001 under the instruction of Prof. Andrew Rudin. For many years, Chris knew that he wanted to concentrate his efforts in the music and film industry so, after graduating, he made the move to Los Angeles.Read More...
In L.A., composer Michael Giacchino took Chris under his wing and he began working as his assistant on the television show Alias. Soon after, Chris began doing additional orchestration on several of Michael's projects, including The Incredibles, The Family Stone and most recently, Mission: Impossible III.
In 2004, Michael wrote the main theme for the video game, Mercenaries, and encouraged Chris to write what was to be his first large orchestral score. Since then, the two collaborated on the main theme for the video game, Black, with Chris writing yet another sizable orchestral score. Beginning in the 4th season of Alias, Chris wrote additional music until the series ended in May of 2006.
With this invaluable experience, Chris is undertaking individual projects and is currently writing the score to the video game, Mercenaries 2, which is set for release in 2007.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Unity - 9,327 plays
- All Along The Bell Towers - 8,865 plays
- Now That's Just Nicked Up - 8,205 plays
- Masters Of The Multiverse - 7,913 plays
- A New Day in the Old Town - 11,488 plays
- Simultaneous Combustion - 7,692 plays
- There's More Than One Of Everything - 8,078 plays
- Gurney For Your Thoughts - 7,015 plays
- Connecting The Fringe-cidents - 8,078 plays
- Keeping Up With The Jones - 7,150 plays