0 Shouts - 44,091 Scrobbles
In a relatively short time since his first release Chris really has set the standards high, being signed by none other than the world’s no.1 DJ Armin van Buuren to his Armada record label and tipped on BBC Radio 1 to be the next big thing. At the young age of 24, the young Brit has still managed to stamp his mark on the EDM scene. Over the last year Chris has produced some quality tracks including the likes of "First Encounter" & "Outback" Which have gained massive support from the DJ elite.Read More...
In 2009 Chris got snapped up by Armada Music, one of the world’s leading dance labels, giving his tracks the proper exposure they deserve. Chris’s tunes and remixes are regularly supported by the a-listers, including: Armin van Buuren, Paul Van Dyk, John O'Callaghan, Eddie Halliwell, and Ferry Corsten. His first two productions both gained huge world wide support and Featured on Armin Van Buuren A State Of Trance and Paul Van Dyk's VONYC sessions to name a few.
Chris has managed to put his name up there with the best up and coming DJ's in the U.K, hes secured bookings at some of the most respected clubs nights in the world including nights like "Godskitchen" "Goodgreef" "Inside Out" "Digital Society"
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Outback (Giuseppe Ottaviani Remix) - 5,336 plays
- Tahiti [ASOT 615] - Original Mix - 1,843 plays
- Cala Bassa [ASOT Podcast 182] - Wezz Devall Remix - 1,564 plays
- Watching Over Me (James Dymond Remix) - 2,506 plays
- Watching Over Me [ASOT 588] - James Dymond Remix - 911 plays
- Breakthrough [ASOT 662] - Original Mix - 979 plays
- Cala Bassa - 1,322 plays
- Curveball - 1,141 plays
- Watching Over Me - 973 plays
- First Encounter (Original Mix) - 887 plays