80 Shouts - 1,075,196 Scrobbles
Globally recognised as one of the most exciting, forward thinking and cutting edge producers on the scene, Chris Lake's rare ability to create tracks that fuse elements of house, electro and techno has not been lost on his fellow peers. His innovative productions continue to receive wave after wave of support from such luminaries that include Sasha, Danny Howells, Justin Robertson, Sander Kleinenberg and Carl Cox, whilst Pete Tong leads the way in championing the unique sound that has established Chris as one of the world's elite.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsYou filled me up to the dark,
You filled me with your love.
It feels so good, it feels so good,
Like I'm never coming down.
And ever since that day,
- Sundown - Chris Lake Remix - (4:47) - 4,524 plays
- Ohh Shhh - Club Mix - (5:12) - 3,469 plays
- Squeak - (3:22) - 2,012 plays
- Helium - Tiësto Remix - (4:26) - 2,282 plays
- Stand Alone - Radio Edit - (3:11) - 1,762 plays
- I Thought Inside Out - Original Mix - (7:40) - 1,047 plays
- Goodbye - Radio Edit - (3:34) - 633 plays
- Only One - (6:26) - 793 plays
- Sundown - (5:44) - 891 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online