80 Shouts - 977,235 Scrobbles
Globally recognised as one of the most exciting, forward thinking and cutting edge producers on the scene, Chris Lake's rare ability to create tracks that fuse elements of house, electro and techno has not been lost on his fellow peers. His innovative productions continue to receive wave after wave of support from such luminaries that include Sasha, Danny Howells, Justin Robertson, Sander Kleinenberg and Carl Cox, whilst Pete Tong leads the way in championing the unique sound that has established Chris as one of the world's elite.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Boneless - (4:30) - 12,935 plays
- Helium - Radio Edit - (3:43) - 3,304 plays
- Ohh Shhh - Club Mix - (5:12) - 2,098 plays
- Stand Alone - Radio Edit - (3:11) - 2,616 plays
- Only One - (6:26) - 1,720 plays
- Sundown - Radio Edit - (3:04) - 1,879 plays
- Sundown (Radio Edit) - (3:04) - 2,980 plays
- Sundown - (5:44) - 2,874 plays
- Carry Me Away - (3:25) - 1,257 plays
- Build Up - Tommy Trash Edit - (5:09) - 1,150 plays