80 Shouts - 1,051,003 Scrobbles
Globally recognised as one of the most exciting, forward thinking and cutting edge producers on the scene, Chris Lake's rare ability to create tracks that fuse elements of house, electro and techno has not been lost on his fellow peers. His innovative productions continue to receive wave after wave of support from such luminaries that include Sasha, Danny Howells, Justin Robertson, Sander Kleinenberg and Carl Cox, whilst Pete Tong leads the way in championing the unique sound that has established Chris as one of the world's elite.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Helium - Tiësto Remix - (4:26) - 7,365 plays
- Ohh Shhh - Club Mix - (5:12) - 4,854 plays
- LyricsYou filled me up to the dark,
You filled me with your love.
It feels so good, it feels so good,
Like I'm never coming down.
And ever since that day,
- Sundown - Chris Lake Remix - (4:47) - 3,552 plays
- Stand Alone - Radio Edit - (3:11) - 2,019 plays
- Squeak - (3:22) - 1,206 plays
- Only One - (6:26) - 1,224 plays
- Sundown - (5:44) - 1,223 plays
- I Thought Inside Out - Original Mix - (7:40) - 766 plays
- Sundown (Radio Edit) - (3:04) - 1,665 plays