80 Shouts - 985,740 Scrobbles
Globally recognised as one of the most exciting, forward thinking and cutting edge producers on the scene, Chris Lake's rare ability to create tracks that fuse elements of house, electro and techno has not been lost on his fellow peers. His innovative productions continue to receive wave after wave of support from such luminaries that include Sasha, Danny Howells, Justin Robertson, Sander Kleinenberg and Carl Cox, whilst Pete Tong leads the way in championing the unique sound that has established Chris as one of the world's elite.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Boneless - (4:30) - 10,068 plays
- Helium - Radio Edit - (3:43) - 5,004 plays
- Stand Alone - Radio Edit - (3:11) - 2,768 plays
- Ohh Shhh - Club Mix - (5:12) - 1,946 plays
- Only One - (6:26) - 1,698 plays
- Sundown (Radio Edit) - (3:04) - 3,087 plays
- Sundown - Radio Edit - (3:04) - 1,663 plays
- Sundown - (5:44) - 2,431 plays
- Carry Me Away - (3:25) - 1,254 plays
- Build Up - Tommy Trash Edit - (5:09) - 1,065 plays