80 Shouts - 1,036,331 Scrobbles
Globally recognised as one of the most exciting, forward thinking and cutting edge producers on the scene, Chris Lake's rare ability to create tracks that fuse elements of house, electro and techno has not been lost on his fellow peers. His innovative productions continue to receive wave after wave of support from such luminaries that include Sasha, Danny Howells, Justin Robertson, Sander Kleinenberg and Carl Cox, whilst Pete Tong leads the way in championing the unique sound that has established Chris as one of the world's elite.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Helium - Radio Edit - (3:43) - 10,198 plays
- Helium - Tiësto Remix - (4:26) - 6,521 plays
- Ohh Shhh - Club Mix - (5:12) - 4,235 plays
- Stand Alone - Radio Edit - (3:11) - 2,576 plays
- Only One - (6:26) - 1,493 plays
- Sundown - (5:44) - 1,464 plays
- Sundown (Radio Edit) - (3:04) - 2,167 plays
- Helium - (3:41) - 1,357 plays
- Helium - Rene LaVice Remix - (4:29) - 951 plays
- Sundown - Radio Edit - (3:04) - 949 plays