399 Shouts - 8,579,604 Scrobbles
Chris Isaak (born June 26, 1956 in Stockton, California as Christopher Joseph Isaak) is an American Rock'n'Roll singer, songwriter, and occasional actor.
Isaak's music can be described as a blend of country, blues, rock'n'roll, pop and surf rock. He signed a contract to Warner Brothers Records in 1984 for his first album "Silvertone". Isaak's contract was renewed in 1988 when Warner moved him to their Reprise Records label.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsThe world was on fire and no one could save me but you
It's strange what desire make foolish people do
I'd never dreamed that I'd meet somebody like you
I'd never dreamed that I'd lose somebody like you
No I don't wanna fall in love
- Wicked Game - Remastered - (4:46) - 17,094 plays
- LyricsBaby did a bad bad thing, baby did a bad bad thing.
Baby did a bad bad thing, baby did a bad bad thing.
You ever love someone so much you thought your little heart was gonna
break in two?
I didn't think so.
- Blue Hotel - (3:11) - 13,618 plays
- LyricsI know somebody and they cry for you.
They lie awake at night and dream of you.
I bet you never even know they do, but somebody's crying.
I know somebody and they called your name.
A million times and still you never came.
- Two Hearts - (3:34) - 6,080 plays
- Blue Spanish Sky - (3:56) - 6,691 plays
- Dancin' - (4:09) - 4,464 plays
- You Owe Me Some Kind of Love - (3:52) - 4,331 plays
- Nothing's Changed - (4:09) - 3,315 plays