387 Shouts - 7,961,046 Scrobbles
Chris Isaak (born June 26, 1956 in Stockton, California as Christopher Joseph Isaak) is an American Rock'n'Roll singer, songwriter, and occasional actor.
Isaak's music can be described as a blend of country, blues, rock'n'roll, pop and surf rock. He signed a contract to Warner Brothers Records in 1984 for his first album "Silvertone". Isaak's contract was renewed in 1988 when Warner moved him to their Reprise Records label.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wicked Game - (5:02) - 136,188 plays
- LyricsBaby did a bad bad thing, baby did a bad bad thing.
Baby did a bad bad thing, baby did a bad bad thing.
You ever love someone so much you thought your little heart was gonna
break in two?
I didn't think so.
- Blue Hotel - (3:11) - 18,097 plays
- Somebody's Crying - (2:51) - 10,408 plays
- LyricsWritten by: Chris Isaak
No stars in the sky, the night seems so dark around you.
You won't say a word, and wonder why no one's found you,
Waiting for love, praying for love again........
Love's a heavy weight, give it to me don't hesitate.
- Blue Spanish Sky - (3:56) - 9,156 plays
- Dancin' - (4:09) - 5,872 plays
- You Owe Me Some Kind of Love - (3:52) - 5,618 plays
- Let Me Down Easy - (4:06) - 5,054 plays
- San Francisco Days - (2:58) - 5,102 plays
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations
- Adele’s New Album Reportedly Titled ’25’, Might Embark On World Tour