8 Shouts - 40,817 Scrobbles
Chris Hillman (born Christopher Hillman, December 4, 1944, in Los Angeles, California) was one of the original members of The Byrds with Roger McGuinn, Gene Clark, David Crosby, and Michael Clarke. Hillman left the Byrds in 1968, joining Gram Parsons as a vocalist and guitarist in The Flying Burrito Brothers. Along with Parsons, Chris Hillman was a key figure in the development of country rock, virtually defining America's most successful genre through his seminal work in the Byrds and the Flying Burrito Brothers.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hard Times - (3:50) - 152 plays
- Blue Christmas Lights - (2:17) - 90 plays
- LyricsEight miles high and when you touch down
You'll find that it's stranger than known
Signs in the street that say where you're going
Are somewhere just being their own
Nowhere is there warmth to be found
- Step On Out - (3:14) - 78 plays
- The Lost Highway - (0:30) - 60 plays
- When You Walk In The Room - (2:37) - 48 plays
- (Take Me In Your) Lifeboat - (2:45) - 36 plays
- Hickory Wind - (3:39) - 52 plays
- Why You Been Gone So Long - (3:14) - 35 plays
- Bound to Fall (Live) - (2:05) - 33 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online