21 Shouts - 93,354 Scrobbles
Chris Herbert lives and works in Birmingham, UK. A dedicated non-musician creating highly-textured, improvised pieces initially via live performance and working alongside local artists in developing sound installations reclaiming the city’s post-industrial spaces. kranky released Mezzotint in 2006: its murky, crumpled charms were generally well-received. In the autumn of that year Chris stitched together a sequence drawn from urban field recordings that were broadcast on Resonance FM and later released as Diluted on Nottingham’s fine boutique imprint, Low Point.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- As Blue As Your Eyes Lover - (6:07) - 420 plays
- Naimina - (6:26) - 324 plays
- Cinders - (4:23) - 351 plays
- Cité Radieuse - (6:29) - 259 plays
- Elisa - (6:13) - 392 plays
- Zona - (6:25) - 238 plays
- Sea Holly - (6:50) - 255 plays
- Spirit Copy - (2:31) - 243 plays
- Microlensing - (3:54) - 221 plays
- Crest - (4:46) - 224 plays