21 Shouts - 91,348 Scrobbles
Chris Herbert lives and works in Birmingham, UK. A dedicated non-musician creating highly-textured, improvised pieces initially via live performance and working alongside local artists in developing sound installations reclaiming the city’s post-industrial spaces. kranky released Mezzotint in 2006: its murky, crumpled charms were generally well-received. In the autumn of that year Chris stitched together a sequence drawn from urban field recordings that were broadcast on Resonance FM and later released as Diluted on Nottingham’s fine boutique imprint, Low Point.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- As Blue As Your Eyes Lover - (6:07) - 715 plays
- Cinders - (4:23) - 534 plays
- Cité Radieuse - (6:29) - 416 plays
- Sea Holly - (6:50) - 440 plays
- Zona - (6:25) - 404 plays
- Spirit Copy - (2:31) - 414 plays
- Crest - (4:46) - 380 plays
- Microlensing - (3:54) - 376 plays
- Disjxet - (5:37) - 353 plays
- Former Shoreline - (3:02) - 363 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online