21 Shouts - 94,013 Scrobbles
Chris Herbert lives and works in Birmingham, UK. A dedicated non-musician creating highly-textured, improvised pieces initially via live performance and working alongside local artists in developing sound installations reclaiming the city’s post-industrial spaces. kranky released Mezzotint in 2006: its murky, crumpled charms were generally well-received. In the autumn of that year Chris stitched together a sequence drawn from urban field recordings that were broadcast on Resonance FM and later released as Diluted on Nottingham’s fine boutique imprint, Low Point.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- As Blue As Your Eyes Lover - (6:07) - 339 plays
- Naimina - (6:26) - 299 plays
- Cinders - (4:23) - 294 plays
- Elisa - (6:13) - 470 plays
- Cité Radieuse - (6:29) - 222 plays
- Zona - (6:25) - 193 plays
- Sea Holly - (6:50) - 195 plays
- Spirit Copy - (2:31) - 197 plays
- chlorophyll - (6:20) - 206 plays
- let's get boring! - (7:56) - 224 plays