18 Shouts - 81,900 Scrobbles
Chris Herbert lives and works in Birmingham, UK. A dedicated non-musician creating highly-textured, improvised pieces initially via live performance and working alongside local artists in developing sound installations reclaiming the city’s post-industrial spaces. kranky released Mezzotint in 2006: its murky, crumpled charms were generally well-received. In the autumn of that year Chris stitched together a sequence drawn from urban field recordings that were broadcast on Resonance FM and later released as Diluted on Nottingham’s fine boutique imprint, Low Point.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Elisa - (6:13) - 258 plays
- stab city - (7:48) - 239 plays
- let's get boring! - (7:56) - 232 plays
- suashi - (6:36) - 246 plays
- chlorophyll - (6:20) - 189 plays
- horse latitudes - (7:48) - 197 plays
- cassino - (10:02) - 193 plays
- Naimina - (6:26) - 177 plays
- untitled interlude I - (1:25) - 144 plays
- Soft Quasars - (7:31) - 143 plays