17 Shouts - 80,041 Scrobbles
Chris Herbert lives and works in Birmingham, UK. A dedicated non-musician creating highly-textured, improvised pieces initially via live performance and working alongside local artists in developing sound installations reclaiming the city’s post-industrial spaces. kranky released Mezzotint in 2006: its murky, crumpled charms were generally well-received. In the autumn of that year Chris stitched together a sequence drawn from urban field recordings that were broadcast on Resonance FM and later released as Diluted on Nottingham’s fine boutique imprint, Low Point.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Elisa - (6:13) - 258 plays
- Second Narrows - Chris Herbert Version - (6:30) - 281 plays
- chlorophyll - (6:20) - 180 plays
- let's get boring! - (7:56) - 174 plays
- Naimina - (6:26) - 189 plays
- stab city - (7:48) - 173 plays
- suashi - (6:36) - 210 plays
- untitled interlude I - (1:25) - 129 plays
- cassino - (10:02) - 181 plays
- horse latitudes - (7:48) - 128 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods