2,571 Shouts - 11,331,441 Scrobbles
Chris Cornell (born Christopher John Boyle; July 20, 1964), Seattle, WA, United States, is an American singer/songwriter and guitarist In 1984 he formed the band Soundgarden with bassist Hiro Yamamoto. Throughout the late 1980s and 90s, Soundgarden experienced major success as one of the major grunge bands (along with groups such as Alice in Chains, Nirvana, and Pearl Jam). In 1990, Chris Cornell worked together with the (then) Soundgarden drummer Matt Cameron, and Stone Gossard, Jeff Ament and Mike McCready (who would later form Pearl Jam) in a project named Temple of the Dog.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsIf you take a life do you know what you'll give?
Odds are you won't like what it is
When the storm arrives would you be seen with me
By the merciless eyes Ive deceived?
I've seen angels fall from blinding heights
- LyricsShe was more like a beauty queen from a movie screen
Said, "Don't mind, but what do you mean
I am the one who would dance on the floor in the round?
She says I am the one who would dance on the floor in the round
She said her name was Billie Jean, then she caused a scene
- LyricsShe can do anything at all
Have anything she pleases
Power to change what she thinks is wrong
So what could she want with me?
Wait just one minute here
- LyricsI take a minute to tell you right
And you can say what you want
And turn around every night
Somehow you're always going off
Doesn't matter what I done
- LyricsWith his arms around your love
Oh, no, here comes the pain that you can't ignore
With his arms around your girl
He'll do all of the things you didn't do before
You had every chance but you closed the door
- Part Of Me - (3:23) - 7,035 plays
- Preaching The End Of The World - (4:40) - 6,166 plays
- No Such Thing - (3:44) - 5,496 plays
- Flutter Girl - (4:23) - 5,174 plays
- Scar On The Sky - (3:40) - 5,662 plays