1 Shouts - 9,956 Scrobbles
Chris Cheney is an Australian born guitarist and singer for Melbourne Punk-a-Billy band The Living End (1994-present). He is known for his quick yet simple guitar lines and amazing vocal range that has earned him great respect in not only Australia's music scene, but also in Europe. He has broken off from The Living End twice to record cover songs. First was in 2004 with Supergroup 'The Wrights' when he played lead guitar on Evie pt.1 (Let Your Hair Hang Down) and Evie pt.3 (Loosing You).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Distant Sun - (3:30) - 472 plays
- Savoy Truffle - (2:47) - 7 plays
- Street Parade - (3:30) - 4 plays
- Back In The USSR - (2:27) - 4 plays
- Helter Skelter - (3:59) - 5 plays
- While My Guitar Gently Weeps - (6:47) - 8 plays
- Glass Onion - (1:58) - 4 plays
- Why Don't We Do it in the Road - (1:36) - 2 plays
- Reborn - (3:49) - 2 plays
- Nowhere Town - (4:06) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online