1 Shouts - 9,960 Scrobbles
Chris Cheney is an Australian born guitarist and singer for Melbourne Punk-a-Billy band The Living End (1994-present). He is known for his quick yet simple guitar lines and amazing vocal range that has earned him great respect in not only Australia's music scene, but also in Europe. He has broken off from The Living End twice to record cover songs. First was in 2004 with Supergroup 'The Wrights' when he played lead guitar on Evie pt.1 (Let Your Hair Hang Down) and Evie pt.3 (Loosing You).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Distant Sun - (3:30) - 505 plays
- While My Guitar Gently Weeps - (6:47) - 7 plays
- Street Parade - (3:30) - 3 plays
- Why Don't We Do it in the Road - (1:36) - 3 plays
- Back In The USSR - (2:27) - 3 plays
- Savoy Truffle - (2:47) - 4 plays
- Glass Onion - (1:58) - 2 plays
- Why Don't We Do It In The Road? - (1:44) - 1 plays
- Helter Skelter - (3:59) - 3 plays
- Nowhere Town - (4:06) - 1 plays