Chris & Cosey
64 Shouts - 414,677 Scrobbles
Chris Carter and Cosey Fanni Tutti formed Chris & Cosey out of the ashes of their seminal 70s industrial band Throbbing Gristle. Throbbing Gristle (and Carter/Tutti) founded the Industrial music genre and were one of the first bands to successfully fuse electronic and acoustic instrumentation. When Throbbing Gristle was terminated in 1981, Chris Carter and Cosey Fanni Tutti signed to Rough Trade Records and began recording and performing as Chris & Cosey. From the very start they indulgently utilised electronics, sampling, rhythms and Cosey's distinctive vocals, cornet and guitar style.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Walking Through Heaven - (5:09) - 788 plays
- Put Yourself in Los Angeles - (3:48) - 635 plays
- Driving Blind - (6:34) - 705 plays
- This is Me - (2:54) - 658 plays
- Love Cuts - (6:49) - 709 plays
- Just Like You - (3:19) - 577 plays
- Obsession - (4:17) - 985 plays
- Voodoo - (2:27) - 481 plays
- Heartbeat - (5:53) - 446 plays
- Moorby - (2:38) - 407 plays