4 Shouts - 10,508 Scrobbles
Ani Choying Dolma (born June 4, 1971 in Kathmandu, Nepal), also known as Choying Drolma (Ani, "nun", is an honorific), is a Buddhist nun and musician from the Nagi Gompa nunnery in Nepal. She is known in Nepal and throughout the world for bringing many Tibetan Buddhist chants and feast songs to mainstream audiences. Ani Choying was born in 1971 in Kathmandu, Nepal to Tibetan exiles. She decided at an early age to pursue monastic life, and was accepted into the Nagi Gompa nunnery at the age of 12.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chenrezi - (3:25) - 26 plays
- Gayatri - (4:11) - 23 plays
- Chendren - (5:31) - 21 plays
- Padmakara - (1:20) - 13 plays
- Kyamdro Semkye - (3:14) - 12 plays
- Yumchen Tukar - (5:39) - 7 plays
- Om Tare Tuttare Ture Soha - (6:46) - 23 plays
- Om Tare Tuttare - (3:56) - 25 plays
- Namo ratna traya ya... - (10:14) - 27 plays
- Om Mani Padme Hung - (6:35) - 26 plays