1 Shouts - 9,222 Scrobbles
Chorus Angelicus (translates from Latin to "The Angelic Choir") is composed of approximately 50 children ages 8 to 17 who travel from over 15 surrounding towns and cities from Northwestern Connecticut, Massachusetts, and New York for twice-weekly rehearsals to receive training in the art of singing, reading, and understanding music and music theory. Most children enter Chorus Angelicus with an ordinary background in singing and try out at auditions because they simply like to sing. What eventually makes all of them extraordinary is their hard work, commitment and passion for music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Niska Banja - (2:15) - 73 plays
- Pie Jesu - (3:33) - 58 plays
- Santo, Santo, Santo - (2:03) - 46 plays
- Lullaby My Jesus - (3:08) - 36 plays
- Untraveled Worlds - (6:11) - 30 plays
- Bogoróditse Devo - (3:16) - 44 plays
- God Be Merciful Unto Us - (3:35) - 10 plays
- The Cherubic Hymn - (2:22) - 7 plays
- Drop, Drop Slow Tears - (1:27) - 7 plays
- Mbiri Kuna Mwari - (3:34) - 6 plays