54 Shouts - 443,101 Scrobbles
Born in Seattle, WA and raised in San Diego, Choklate has always in one way or another been involved with music or dance. Her career began at the age of 23 in Seattle at one of it's most famous live music nights, Jumbalaya. She was raised on Gospel, but was introduced to hip-hop by DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince's "Parents Just Don't Understand". Beside the gospel, it was hard for Choklate to hear much soul music at home, so when finally out on her own, she recalls having her ear to everything from Bach and Yo Yo Ma to Brotha Lynch Hung.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Never Change - (3:49) - 459 plays
- Thank You - (1:57) - 358 plays
- Incredible - (2:19) - 328 plays
- Bigger Than You - (4:03) - 425 plays
- Dedicated To Music - (3:24) - 302 plays
- Gettin' Is Good - (4:07) - 346 plays
- Wish I Hadn't Told You - (3:25) - 331 plays
- Long Way - (3:19) - 295 plays
- The Tea - (3:10) - 228 plays
- Whenever - (3:36) - 170 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online