54 Shouts - 444,517 Scrobbles
Born in Seattle, WA and raised in San Diego, Choklate has always in one way or another been involved with music or dance. Her career began at the age of 23 in Seattle at one of it's most famous live music nights, Jumbalaya. She was raised on Gospel, but was introduced to hip-hop by DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince's "Parents Just Don't Understand". Beside the gospel, it was hard for Choklate to hear much soul music at home, so when finally out on her own, she recalls having her ear to everything from Bach and Yo Yo Ma to Brotha Lynch Hung.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Never Change - (3:49) - 435 plays
- Thank You - (1:57) - 362 plays
- Incredible - (2:19) - 342 plays
- Bigger Than You - (4:03) - 452 plays
- Dedicated To Music - (3:24) - 278 plays
- Gettin' Is Good - (4:07) - 329 plays
- Wish I Hadn't Told You - (3:25) - 302 plays
- Long Way - (3:19) - 287 plays
- The Tea - (3:10) - 252 plays
- Whenever - (3:36) - 158 plays