54 Shouts - 440,621 Scrobbles
Born in Seattle, WA and raised in San Diego, Choklate has always in one way or another been involved with music or dance. Her career began at the age of 23 in Seattle at one of it's most famous live music nights, Jumbalaya. She was raised on Gospel, but was introduced to hip-hop by DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince's "Parents Just Don't Understand". Beside the gospel, it was hard for Choklate to hear much soul music at home, so when finally out on her own, she recalls having her ear to everything from Bach and Yo Yo Ma to Brotha Lynch Hung.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Never Change - (3:49) - 513 plays
- Thank You - (1:57) - 388 plays
- Incredible - (2:19) - 342 plays
- Bigger Than You - (4:03) - 402 plays
- Gettin' Is Good - (4:07) - 373 plays
- Dedicated To Music - (3:24) - 296 plays
- Wish I Hadn't Told You - (3:25) - 319 plays
- Long Way - (3:19) - 291 plays
- The Tea - (3:10) - 241 plays
- Whenever - (3:36) - 165 plays