1 Shouts - 6,314 Scrobbles
CHIWAWA is Laurie, the daughter of Hungarian immigrants, and Krassy, born and raised in communist Bulgaria. The two first met when Laurie unwittingly auditioned for a newly arrived in Canada, Bulgarian band called Ping-Pong (later becoming The Clouds).
Within 3 months of their meeting Krassy was being deported and Laurie had no choice but to save the band. What started out as a "greencard marriage" blossomed from desperate measures into true love and the couple settled into the Bohemian culture of Montreal, Canada.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Love's Got Heart - (3:37) - 23 plays
- Below Zero - (4:23) - 35 plays
- Don't Wanna Talk - (3:44) - 16 plays
- Trouble With You - (3:31) - 5 plays
- Mnafeel aje - (3:43) - 11 plays
- Hell Sweet Hell - (4:16) - 3 plays
- God's Children - (5:09) - 4 plays
- Dream Sequence (Steve Whitfield Remix) - (4:41) - 11 plays
- Mna Feel Aje - (3:41) - 2 plays
- If I Were You (And You Were Me) - (4:04) - 4 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online