1 Shouts - 6,011 Scrobbles
CHIWAWA is Laurie, the daughter of Hungarian immigrants, and Krassy, born and raised in communist Bulgaria. The two first met when Laurie unwittingly auditioned for a newly arrived in Canada, Bulgarian band called Ping-Pong (later becoming The Clouds).
Within 3 months of their meeting Krassy was being deported and Laurie had no choice but to save the band. What started out as a "greencard marriage" blossomed from desperate measures into true love and the couple settled into the Bohemian culture of Montreal, Canada.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Love's Got Heart - (3:37) - 35 plays
- Don't Wanna Talk - (3:44) - 20 plays
- Arctic - (4:00) - 15 plays
- Do It For Me - (3:57) - 10 plays
- Below Zero - (4:23) - 6 plays
- Yes The Truth Hurts - (3:57) - 10 plays
- Ten Feet Tall - (4:29) - 7 plays
- Afghanistan - (4:01) - 5 plays
- Cue Me - (4:06) - 5 plays
- Don't Twist My Mind - (4:55) - 5 plays
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations
- Adele’s New Album Reportedly Titled ’25’, Might Embark On World Tour