0 Shouts - 11,147 Scrobbles
K.S. Chithra is a playback singer in Indian movies, mainly Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu, Kannada, Oriya, Hindi, Assamese and Bengali movies.
Born on July 27, 1963, in Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), Kerala, into a family of musicians, Chithra’s talent was recognized and nurtured from an early age by her father, the late Krishnan Nair. He was also her first guru (teacher). Chithra received her extensive training in Carnatic music from Dr. K. Omanakutty, after she was selected for the National Talent Search Scholarship from the Central Government from 1978 – 1984.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chali Aayee - (6:10) - 41 plays
- Bani Bani - (6:57) - 12 plays
- Kasam Ki Kasam - (6:01) - 20 plays
- Kannadi Aadyamayen - (5:10) - 2 plays
- Vaarmukile Vaanil Nee - (5:50) - 4 plays
- Bani Bani - From "Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon" - (6:58) - 12 plays
- Idhuthaanaa-VmusiQ.Com - (5:20) - 3 plays
- Kalabham Tharam - 3 plays
- Ek Bagiya Mein - (5:58) - 1 plays
- Poonchillamel Oonjalidum - (4:17) - 3 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online