0 Shouts - 10,909 Scrobbles
K.S. Chithra is a playback singer in Indian movies, mainly Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu, Kannada, Oriya, Hindi, Assamese and Bengali movies.
Born on July 27, 1963, in Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), Kerala, into a family of musicians, Chithra’s talent was recognized and nurtured from an early age by her father, the late Krishnan Nair. He was also her first guru (teacher). Chithra received her extensive training in Carnatic music from Dr. K. Omanakutty, after she was selected for the National Talent Search Scholarship from the Central Government from 1978 – 1984.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chali Aayee - (6:10) - 29 plays
- Kasam Ki Kasam - (6:01) - 14 plays
- Bani Bani - (6:57) - 9 plays
- Kunnimani Cheppu - (4:27) - 3 plays
- Vizhiyil_-_VmusiQ.Com - (5:23) - 10 plays
- Olichirikkan - (4:09) - 4 plays
- Vaanathil Aadum (From "Manam Virumbuthe Unnai") - (2:11) - 3 plays
- Bani Bani - From "Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon" - (6:58) - 12 plays
- Enthu paranjalum - (4:51) - 2 plays
- Kannadi Kayyil - (4:17) - 3 plays