23 Shouts - 284,684 Scrobbles
Formed in 1990 while the members were students at the University of Notre Dame, Chisel later relocated to Washington D.C., and was one of the first revivalist bands of the denim-clad mod/punk movement that would inspire the likes of the Mooney Suzuki and the Delta 72. Under the indomitably energetic songwriting of singer/guitarist Ted Leo, the trio included bassist Chris Norborg and drummer John Dugan. Chisel built a strong fan base before they had a sizable discography by touring with a host of popular indie bands -- including Blonde Redhead, Karate, and Fugazi -- through the early '90s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Your Star Is Killing Me - (2:34) - 313 plays
- On Warmer Music - (3:10) - 224 plays
- It's Alright, You're O.K. - (4:05) - 214 plays
- Hip Straights - (3:12) - 196 plays
- What About Blighty? - (1:47) - 191 plays
- The Dog in Me - (4:14) - 175 plays
- 8 A.M. All Day - (2:40) - 141 plays
- Theme For A Pharmacist - (2:44) - 121 plays
- Je M'Appelle Zero - (2:19) - 123 plays
- All My Kin - (4:08) - 122 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online