23 Shouts - 281,505 Scrobbles
Formed in 1990 while the members were students at the University of Notre Dame, Chisel later relocated to Washington D.C., and was one of the first revivalist bands of the denim-clad mod/punk movement that would inspire the likes of the Mooney Suzuki and the Delta 72. Under the indomitably energetic songwriting of singer/guitarist Ted Leo, the trio included bassist Chris Norborg and drummer John Dugan. Chisel built a strong fan base before they had a sizable discography by touring with a host of popular indie bands -- including Blonde Redhead, Karate, and Fugazi -- through the early '90s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Your Star Is Killing Me - (2:34) - 360 plays
- On Warmer Music - (3:10) - 372 plays
- It's Alright, You're O.K. - (4:05) - 331 plays
- Hip Straights - (3:12) - 248 plays
- 8 A.M. All Day - (2:40) - 193 plays
- All My Kin - (4:08) - 257 plays
- Theme For A Pharmacist - (2:44) - 191 plays
- The Dog in Me - (4:14) - 204 plays
- The Town Crusher - (2:44) - 232 plays
- What About Blighty? - (1:47) - 203 plays