4,801 Shouts - 18,398,022 Scrobbles
Chiodos is an American post-hardcore band from Davison, Michigan, formed in 2001. Originally known as "The Chiodos Bros." the band's name was a tribute to filmmakers Stephen, Charles, and Edward Chiodo, responsible for the movie Killer Klowns from Outer Space. Their second full length album, Bone Palace Ballet, was released in North America on September 4, 2007 and debuted at number 5 on the Billboard 200 and number 1 on Top Independent Albums. Warner Bros. Records released Bone Palace Ballet on January 26, 2009, as part of a new distribution deal in the UK.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Baby, You Wouldn't Last A Minute On The Creek - (4:40) - 14,141 plays
- LyricsI hear the sound of the clock and the drip of running water
I never thought it would be like this
It's 3 AM and I can't sleep
I had it all planned out find a girl and get married,
Do things that make your dreams.
- LyricsAway with the sheets
Exploding like the stars across the sky
This mirror is feeding me lies.
I look so beautiful, but just as desperate.
A victim of the plague with veins reaching to the sky
- LyricsAre you ready to take a chance and risk it all?
It's do or die, fight or flight
Do you want to feel alive?
So would you play a game of Russian roulette to save your life?
Are you in? Are you in?
- LyricsTurn off the lights, and turn me on
She is a dead ringer, for all of these dead singers
Advocate the devil in me
Run it dry, until I'm ready to go
It's a frenzy, it's a feeding.
- Why the Munsters Matter - (3:43) - 10,013 plays
- The Words "Best Friend" Become Redefined - (3:36) - 6,997 plays
- Bulls Make Money, Bears Make Money, Pigs Get Slaughtered - (3:29) - 8,054 plays
- Notes In Constellations - (4:21) - 10,474 plays
- There's No Penguins In Alaska - (4:33) - 6,022 plays