22 Shouts - 20,988 Scrobbles
Formed in 1990, Chino Horde were from Little Rock, Arkansas. The band had four members: Burt Taggart, Steve Schmidt, Jason White, and David Burns. They were among the first wave of Little Rock punk bands, and one of the first to make a name for themselves outside of the state. They released two seven-inches, an LP/CD on File 13 Records, and a split seven-inch with Michigan's Current, with whom they toured in the summer of 1993. Chino Horde disbanded shortly after the end of their 1993 summer tour.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Natural - (2:55) - 52 plays
- Undone And Over - (2:30) - 52 plays
- Composite - (6:15) - 39 plays
- Silo - (2:00) - 43 plays
- Racket - (3:34) - 43 plays
- Paul - (11:26) - 37 plays
- Twenty-Seven - (3:35) - 32 plays
- Donor - (3:25) - 27 plays
- Arson - (3:50) - 39 plays
- Merit - (3:56) - 19 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online