21 Shouts - 19,250 Scrobbles
Formed in 1990, Chino Horde were from Little Rock, Arkansas. The band had four members: Burt Taggart, Steve Schmidt, Jason White, and David Burns. They were among the first wave of Little Rock punk bands, and one of the first to make a name for themselves outside of the state. They released two seven-inches, an LP/CD on File 13 Records, and a split seven-inch with Michigan's Current, with whom they toured in the summer of 1993. Chino Horde disbanded shortly after the end of their 1993 summer tour.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Undone And Over - (2:30) - 69 plays
- Natural - (2:55) - 57 plays
- Silo - (2:00) - 36 plays
- Paul - (11:26) - 48 plays
- Twenty-Seven - (3:35) - 45 plays
- Composite - (6:15) - 44 plays
- Donor - (3:25) - 41 plays
- Racket - (3:34) - 33 plays
- Merit - (3:56) - 26 plays
- Rson - (3:49) - 24 plays