22 Shouts - 189,732 Scrobbles
Chingo Bling (born Pedro Herrera III) is a Mexican American rapper from Houston, Texas. He is known for his gimmick as a Tamale Kingpin, dressed with his notable cowboy boots adorned with the Nike logo. His musical style parallels that of "Weird Al" Yankovic. He parodies popular rap songs into comedy, while rapping in broken English as part of his image, however, he is fluent in English.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cerveza - (2:52) - 123 plays
- Menudo Menudo - (3:12) - 63 plays
- Fist Full of Ass - (3:35) - 36 plays
- Im Legal Now - (2:02) - 34 plays
- Banda Makes Her Dance - (2:44) - 43 plays
- Depeche Mode - (2:22) - 20 plays
- Put My Chanclas On (Put My Swag On Remix) - (2:46) - 20 plays
- Chingo Bling Swag (Pretty Boy Swag) Remix - (3:13) - 22 plays
- She Will - (3:00) - 22 plays
- Americano - (2:28) - 42 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online