22 Shouts - 186,058 Scrobbles
Chingo Bling (born Pedro Herrera III) is a Mexican American rapper from Houston, Texas. He is known for his gimmick as a Tamale Kingpin, dressed with his notable cowboy boots adorned with the Nike logo. His musical style parallels that of "Weird Al" Yankovic. He parodies popular rap songs into comedy, while rapping in broken English as part of his image, however, he is fluent in English.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Im Legal Now - (2:02) - 181 plays
- Ese Lil Cholo Strikes Again (Amended Album Version) - (1:25) - 133 plays
- Bagina (Chingo Skit) - (0:35) - 115 plays
- Chinglish 4 Dummies [Skit] (Amended Album Version) - (0:54) - 96 plays
- The Camp Is Back (Chingo Skit) - (0:40) - 76 plays
- Chingo Bling Swag (Pretty Boy Swag) Remix - (3:13) - 95 plays
- Eses in Paris - (1:59) - 75 plays
- World of Lvc (Chingo Skit) - (0:36) - 55 plays
- Like This n Like That - (3:43) - 76 plays
- Call Me Maybe (Pos Why Ju Hating) - (3:03) - 70 plays