22 Shouts - 183,785 Scrobbles
Chingo Bling (born Pedro Herrera III) is a Mexican American rapper from Houston, Texas. He is known for his gimmick as a Tamale Kingpin, dressed with his notable cowboy boots adorned with the Nike logo. His musical style parallels that of "Weird Al" Yankovic. He parodies popular rap songs into comedy, while rapping in broken English as part of his image, however, he is fluent in English.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ese Lil Cholo Strikes Again (Amended Album Version) - (1:25) - 271 plays
- Bagina (Chingo Skit) - (0:35) - 212 plays
- Chinglish 4 Dummies [Skit] (Amended Album Version) - (0:54) - 225 plays
- Im Legal Now - (2:02) - 224 plays
- The Camp Is Back (Chingo Skit) - (0:40) - 168 plays
- World of Lvc (Chingo Skit) - (0:36) - 106 plays
- Like This N Like That (Amended Album Version) - (3:57) - 113 plays
- Eses in Paris - (1:59) - 96 plays
- I'ma Do This (Amended Album Version) - (4:03) - 77 plays
- Walk Like Cleto - (3:43) - 68 plays