22 Shouts - 185,317 Scrobbles
Chingo Bling (born Pedro Herrera III) is a Mexican American rapper from Houston, Texas. He is known for his gimmick as a Tamale Kingpin, dressed with his notable cowboy boots adorned with the Nike logo. His musical style parallels that of "Weird Al" Yankovic. He parodies popular rap songs into comedy, while rapping in broken English as part of his image, however, he is fluent in English.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ese Lil Cholo Strikes Again (Amended Album Version) - (1:25) - 172 plays
- Im Legal Now - (2:02) - 177 plays
- Bagina (Chingo Skit) - (0:35) - 139 plays
- Chinglish 4 Dummies [Skit] (Amended Album Version) - (0:54) - 129 plays
- The Camp Is Back (Chingo Skit) - (0:40) - 97 plays
- World of Lvc (Chingo Skit) - (0:36) - 66 plays
- Eses in Paris - (1:59) - 78 plays
- Chingo Bling Swag (Pretty Boy Swag) Remix - (3:13) - 85 plays
- Like This N Like That (Amended Album Version) - (3:57) - 67 plays
- Like This n Like That - (3:43) - 77 plays