150 Shouts - 3,700,310 Scrobbles
Chinese Man, signed by the label Chinese Man records, is a French hip-hop collective formed in 2004. Its main influences are funk, dub, reggae and jazz. Comprising of the Marseilles DJ Zé Mateo and High Ku and the beatmakers SLY and Leolebug, the collective is particularly known for the piece "I've Got That Tune," which was chosen by a large German automobile firm for an advertisement, as well as being the theme song for the French film festival in Hong Kong.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I've Got That Tune - (4:29) - 38,064 plays
- Artichaut - (4:16) - 15,979 plays
- Get Up - (4:30) - 16,286 plays
- Washington Square - (4:11) - 14,547 plays
- Racing With the Sun - (4:04) - 10,638 plays
- Miss Chang - (5:01) - 10,388 plays
- Eight y Cinco - (3:53) - 7,596 plays
- Saudade - (4:47) - 6,976 plays
- Once Upon a Time - 7,262 plays
- In My Room - (4:03) - 6,902 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online