151 Shouts - 3,843,600 Scrobbles
Chinese Man, signed by the label Chinese Man records, is a French hip-hop collective formed in 2004. Its main influences are funk, dub, reggae and jazz. Comprising of the Marseilles DJ Zé Mateo and High Ku and the beatmakers SLY and Leolebug, the collective is particularly known for the piece "I've Got That Tune," which was chosen by a large German automobile firm for an advertisement, as well as being the theme song for the French film festival in Hong Kong.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I've Got That Tune - (4:29) - 34,290 plays
- Artichaut - (4:16) - 14,245 plays
- Get Up - (4:30) - 15,565 plays
- Washington Square - (4:11) - 12,976 plays
- Racing With the Sun - (4:04) - 10,358 plays
- Miss Chang - (5:01) - 9,765 plays
- Sho-Bro - (3:41) - 7,064 plays
- Eight y Cinco - (3:53) - 6,156 plays
- Saudade - (4:47) - 6,492 plays
- In My Room - (4:03) - 6,453 plays