146 Shouts - 3,330,359 Scrobbles
Chinese Man, signed by the label Chinese Man records, is a French hip-hop collective formed in 2004. Its main influences are funk, dub, reggae and jazz. Comprising of the Marseilles DJ Zé Mateo and High Ku and the beatmakers SLY and Leolebug, the collective is particularly known for the piece "I've Got That Tune," which was chosen by a large German automobile firm for an advertisement, as well as being the theme song for the French film festival in Hong Kong.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I've Got That Tune - (4:29) - 43,186 plays
- Artichaut - (4:16) - 17,613 plays
- Get Up - (4:30) - 17,045 plays
- Washington Square - (4:11) - 14,761 plays
- Racing With the Sun - (4:04) - 13,721 plays
- Once Upon a Time - 15,132 plays
- Miss Chang - (5:01) - 11,290 plays
- Eight y Cinco - (3:53) - 9,524 plays
- One Past - (4:51) - 8,361 plays
- Indi Groove - (4:40) - 8,435 plays